EIT Digital, an organisation co-funded by the European Union, has launched the Open Innovation Factory 2023 initiative with the aim to accelerate the growth of early-stage digital deep-tech startups and SMEs.
The work programme is guided by the five focus areas – Digital Tech, Digital Industry, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing and Digital Finance – of the EIT Digital Strategic Innovation Agenda 2022-2024. Selected proposals will receive financial support from EIT Digital and be embedded in their pan-European ecosystem of over 350 partners from business and industry, research and academia, investment, and the public sector.
- Proposals need to be submitted by a team of 2 to 4 EIT Digital partners;
- from at least 2 different European countries,
- including 1 early-stage venture,
- The partners should be ready to collaborate intensively for 6 months on a joint plan to develop an innovative product or service and/or gain market traction.
Please note that organisations that are not yet Partners are expected to submit their applications for partnership latest at the moment of submission of the proposal. Completion of the process is required only if the proposal is selected.
- Support up to €400.000
- Support in attracting follow-up investors and customers
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Access to 350+ partners from EIT Digital’s innovation ecosystem across Europe
For more information on the Open Innovation Factory, the objectives of the call and the procedural requirements for the applications, please follow this link.
Continuous intake of proposals throughout 2023 with 2 pre-defined cut-off dates:
- 15 May 2023
- 13 November 2023