Fit 4 Digital is a programme offering guidance and co-funding to businesses spearheaded by Luxinnovation and supported by the Ministry of the Economy.
It comprises 2 phases:
- Phase 1: businesses have the option of having a consultant provide an assessment of their level of digital maturity, in terms of IT infrastructure, cybersecurity and software. The assessment is accompanied by a detailed plan listing various costed actions (consultancy and investment in hardware/software) that could be implemented to improve the business’s digital readiness.
- Phase 2: the business then chooses whether or not to implement all or some of the recommendations listed in the detailed plan.
How to apply?
The business must file a Fit 4 Digital application (see ‘Forms / Online services’ here) before accepting a quote that binds it to a consultant.
The application process comprises the following steps:
- the business chooses the consultant with whom they wish to work, and files their grant application/Fit 4 Digital application through the Luxinnovation online platform;
- Luxinnovation confirms the eligibility of the business’s application;
- the business submits the grant application to the Ministry of the Economy;
- the Ministry of the Economy confirms receipt of the application.